Tourism and activities
Ideally located in the heart of the Gulf of Morbihan, our family campsite will welcome you for exceptional holidays in a preserved natural setting. Halfway between the Rhuys peninsula to the east (you can access it in summer, from Séné, via the Saint-Armel passage), and Locmariaquer, the Auray river and Trinité-sur-Mer to the west.
Sports and activities
The campsite is an ideal starting point for practicing a multitude of activities:
– The GR34 will allow you to discover Morbihan thanks to pretty marked trails.
– 110 kilometers of cycle paths await you!
– But also nearby: sea kayaking, horse riding, shore fishing, surfcasting, sailing, stand up paddle, ornithology …
– The Gulf raid and the Vannes marathon are also two great meetings for the more seasoned among you.
– The landscapes of the Gulf are conducive to making your most beautiful photographs.